After having returned from a Comics & Animation Society chalet and feeling rather a failure for not having a chance to use the cool anime games created just for the event, I have decided that today’s entry shall be devoted to an anime contest! There are 10 questions, and each of them can be answered by True or False, and if you get them all correct just tell me and you shall win a virtual prize! Ready? Let’s go!
1. “Tsumetai, Heya Hitori” by Komatsu Mikako is the ending theme of K.
2. Horie Yui voiced a character in Psycho-Pass.
3. The fourth season of Hayate no Gotoku will air in April this year.
4. General Yeegar from D.Gray-Man has blue hair.
5. The winner of the Best Female Lead Seiyuu in the 6th Annual Seiyuu Awards had a voice role in Black Butler.
6. Chaos;Head is a supernatural thriller romance.
7. Amnesia is a visual novel released in Europe on August 2011.
8. Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, who voices Kirito in Sword Art Online, is 28 years old this year.
9. Fukuyama Jun is #1 on the list of the 50 most popular seiyuu in 2012.
10. Clannad has been known to induce tears in its audience.
Rather simple stuff, and answers can easily be found on the internet. Good luck!